Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 56621
Areas of Interest: Business Development
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .The Institutional Wealth Business Development Officer II is primarily responsible for new business development, through referrals or direct contact, of employee benefit plans, investment management, and custodial relationships.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet personal sales goals and assist in meeting department's revenue goals through developing new prospects, preparing and presenting proposals, and closing sales.
- Interact with BOK commercial officers including making joint calls, for purpose of generating referrals; follow-up on referrals received.
- Develop working knowledge of Private Financial Services and Commercial Bank products and services for purpose of identifying cross-sell opportunities; refer such opportunities to appropriate officer/department.
- Develop relationships with other industry service providers in different disciplines, including attorneys, accountants, and consultants, for the purpose of generating new business leads and referrals; follow-up on referrals received.
- Assist in product development, working with IW Sales & Marketing Committee.
- Assist administrators with transition of new qualified plan clients, including planning and conducting employee enrollment meetings for 401(k) plans and co-coordinating the activities of various departments during plan installation/conversion.
- Maintain active involvement in local and regional industry groups for the purpose of following trends and monitoring BOk's competitiveness in terms of capabilities and pricing, as well as keeping abreast of regulatory changes in employee benefit industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Sales aptitude/self-motivated/goal oriented
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team in solving a client's needs and problems
- Ability to make effective pricing decisions in order to meet department revenue and profitability goals
- Excellent knowledge of general marketing principals
- Strong background in investments, products and services, specifically for use in qualified plans
- Excellent communication skills and ability to prepare and deliver persuasive oral and written reports and presentations
- Proficient PC skills including word processing and spreadsheet applicationsThis level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelors Degree and 5-7 years experience with a trust department/company in administering and/or selling employee benefit plan services or equivalent work related experience of 11-13 years.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.