Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Part Time
Job Location: McAllen
Work days/Shift Hours: Mon - Thurs (6:00a - 4:30p)
Responsible for operating various manual and automated equipment in the production process. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available.
* Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
* Visually inspect production run and document results.
* Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties.
* Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
* Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Experience: 1-3 year of general work experience required. Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred. Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment. Ability to operate manufacturing equipment. Knowledge of industrial technology a plus. Basic math skills and reading comprehension.
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.