Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
The Regional Vice President, Global Client Sales is a strategic leader who is responsible for directing and managing a team of Global Client Executives managers and Dealer Enterprise Account managers. This role will also be responsible to help the company to achieve its goals and objectives and help achieve revenue and profit growth in the Enterprise Account segment in our Direct Channel and the same in our Dealer Channel.
The position can be located anywhere in our West Region.
Essential Job Functions
- Direct staff to develop and implement strategies to expand our business in both existing and target accounts in both channels
- Establish account assignment and revenue targets for staff
- Align activities and communication with all corporate and channel teams and management
- Coach and mentor direct reports - focus on consultative skills, analytics, technology and execution of those skills required to lead the sales engagement with entire team
- Translate corporate vision into action
- Maintain staffing levels across all avenues of the team
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Strong Analytic skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communications
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Minimum of 10 years in Dealer, Direct, Office Technology, IT Services, and/or Content Management
- Experience with dealer, Major Account Sales along with Direct Major Account Global Sales
- Ability to manage a team up to 12 individuals
- College degree preferred
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan).
- Strong results are well rewarded; President s Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.