Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Employee Success Group
SENIOR SUPERVISOR, GLOBAL EMPLOYEE DATA (HUMAN RESOURCES)
Employee Success Group
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment? Do you get excited about helping people understand and embrace innovative new technology? Would a globally visible role in a high growth company helping build processes at scale put a smile on your face? Well, you re in luck! The Employee Success (HR) Shared Services team is seeking a SENIOR SUPERVISOR, GLOBAL EMPLOYEE DATA to join us.
We are looking for a dynamic leader who can seamlessly toggle between partner, people manager, and coach. The role will drive effective and scalable strategies for the support of large scale programs with significant global impact on Workday data such as M&As, Talent Reviews, Global Merit, Global Promotion Programs, etc. In this role, you ll lead a high performing team of geographically disparate Employee Data Analysts who consistently deliver on our expectation of great employee experience via case work, consultative partnership, and Workday data optimization.
We re looking for a strategic thinker who can build strong relationships across global stakeholder groups, connect the dots between business wants and Workday functionality, and who can also roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Key to this role is your ability to lead a team, build relationships, apply critical thinking and take the initiative to drive results.
* Hire, develop, grow and retain a diverse team that makes a strong, positive impact on the organization.
* Provide functional and technical leadership in the support of Workday employee data strategies
* Drive innovation and process improvement to support long-term employee success business goals
* Participate in testing and implementation of system upgrades and rollout of new features.
* Manage escalations or clarifications in support of stakeholder inquires.
* Partner to analyze data trends and develop action plans to support process change and stakeholder education
* Own the team s metrics: data accuracy, casework stats, SLAs, SOX, etc.
* Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including policy, process and employee experience issues.
* Collaborate with global shared services teams to ensure consistency across applicable processes and implement changes where needed.
* Manage delivery of timely, thorough, and accurate Workday support via EIB, Workday data audits, and consultations
* Bachelors degree required.
* 3-5 years HR Operations experience in preferably a shared services environment with a strong background Employee Data Administration.
* A minimum of 2.5 years prior supervisory experience in human resources, ideally leading a geographically dispersed team.
* Ability to multi-task across multiple concurrent projects, manage ambiguity, and be flexible in your approach.
* Bias for action, solution-oriented mindset with a problem solver personality
* Flexibility and desire to work with stakeholders across global time zones
* Previous experience with EIBs in Workday HCM and/or Recruiting module.
* Highly organized and energetic leader with a passion for developing people.
* Ability to coordinate and manage complex cross-functional projects given multiple competing priorities or perspectives.
* Experience with relevant HR systems, applications, and tools; metrics, data, and business intelligence tactics; and lean process improvement strategies (e.g., six sigma techniques)
* Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to translate data speak into stakeholder-speak and deliver presentations that influence stakeholder decision-making.
* Proficiency in Excel
* Open to feedback and willing to grow
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.