Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
POSITION TITLE: Summer 2021 Intern - Associate Solution Engineer (Mulesoft)
LOCATION: Chicago, Atlanta, DC, NYC/TBD (Potentially Virtual)
Mulesoft: Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our #1 priority, and we re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work.
This is an exciting opportunity to converge both your technical prowess and business savviness at the most innovative software company. The Solution Engineer Intern is responsible for gaining a strong understanding of the MuleSoft platform in order to help our customers leverage technology to solve their most important business challenges. To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer will act as a trusted advisor to the customer and rely on your deep technical expertise and product knowledge throughout the sales cycle. You will be an integral part of the success of both our customers and sales teams.
* Meet and learn from individuals from Solution Engineering and supporting departments to understand how the organization is structured and works together
* Complete MuleSoft product training certifications
* Assist and engage in customer-facing sales cycles
* Create and present customized demo components
* Present MuleSoft solutions on customer-facing webinars
* Create customized Mule applications/assets to publish to the MuleSoft content library
* Must be a current Junior/Rising Senior pursuing Bachelor s Degree, ideally with previous internship experience
* Degree Concentration preferred: Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent. Minor in technical subject considered as well
* A strong business and technical background
* Strong communication, networking, presenting skills
* Preferred prior working experience (can include part time or over school breaks)
* Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast paced environment
* Long term interest in Solution Engineering role
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.