Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
Do you want to impact how the world s leading marketers tailor customer experiences and grow their businesses, with data? Are you a technically strong product manager who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment? Do you want to impact the way first-party data is used for the next generation of advertising?
If so, this position could be the role for you. Salesforce is looking for a senior product professional to drive product innovation in our newly launched Customer 360 Audiences product.
You will own and drive execution of a roadmap for data-driven advertising capabilities with a focus on Customer 360 Audiences. We need someone who can advance a broad platform vision, while delivering advertising products from release to release. Working as a product owner, you will guide one or more engineering teams to deliver highly scalable products that leverage and extend the power of the Salesforce platform.
Critical to the success of this role is the ability to identify, articulate and focus your stakeholders on what marketers need to be successful with data-driven advertising. You will quickly become an expert on the Salesforce platform and how it can deliver value for marketers and our partners.
* Evaluate functional opportunities and identify specific problems, personas, and value of solving these customer pain points
* Define product roadmap and build and manage product backlog (epics, stories etc.)
* Drive customer discovery sessions along with designers to gain a deep understanding of business processes, technical integrations, and user requirements
* Work closely with engineering to build the product via scrum meetings, sprint planning, and ongoing requirement clarification
* Develop solution overview and other enablement artifacts, support demo development, and enable sales, sales engineering, customer success teams as well as key partners
* Engage with customers, partners, and ISVs in our design partner program, along with product ambassadors from across the company to prioritize the future of your product area
* Represent the cloud as a product expert at customer interactions, industry, and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
* Must have experience delivering products to marketers or for marketing use cases, or demonstrable experience relevant to the needs of data-driven marketers. Experience with advertising technologies preferred.
* Excellent collaborator; Great communicator, strong relationship-building skills, ability to maintain focus on what matters
* You have owned and delivered against a product roadmap, for a product or defined functional area within a larger product
* Demonstrable technical background with an understanding of modern tech stacks, object/data modeling, business process digital experience channels
* Minimum 5 years of experience in SaaS product management, preferably in B2B products across hundreds of customers.
* Ability to influence teams directly and indirectly
* Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines, or equivalent experience in technical leadership roles.
* Expertise in the Salesforce platform. Alternatively, demonstrated a willingness to learn the platform
* Experience launching and maintaining products built on Google or Facebook marketing APIs
* Direct experience working with customers and partners to gather requirements
* Scrum, agile methodology hands-on experience
* Experience working successfully with remote teams; Superior communication and relationship-building skills.
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.