Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Type: Full Time
POSITION: Service Technician III - Birmingham, AL
LOCATION: Birmingham, AL
JOB ID: 614
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Position: SERVICE TECHNICIAN III - BIRMINGHAM, AL
Location: BIRMINGHAM, AL
The Service Technician III will work in-house and travel to customer production facilities to inspect, troubleshoot, repair and modify electric overhead bridge cranes and related material handling equipment. THIS POSITION WILL SERVICE CUSTOMERS THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE STATE.
* 5-7 YEARS OF CRANE SERVICE TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE.
* Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Demonstrate the ability to learn mechanical and industrial skills.
* Candidate must be willing to travel and work in production environments, with some overnight travel is possible.
* Ability to operate company phone and computer.
* Ability to complete electronic forms in a timely manner.
* Ability to work extended hours, and on holidays, as required.
* Ability to stand/walk 95% of the work day.
* Lift /Carry up to 40-50 pounds unassisted.
* Squat, twist, reach, climb, and bend frequently.
* Ability to push/pull material with equipment assistance.
* Possess hand/eye coordination and bilateral dexterity (gross and fine).
* Possess depth perception and peripheral vision.
* Possess the ability to hear.
* Subject to working frequently at considerable heights.
* Exposure to hot and cold conditions.
* Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
* 401k plan with match
* Short and long-term disability insurance available
* Company-paid basic life insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Additional life insurance available
* 8 paid holidays
* PTO Program
* Tool purchase program
* Weekly pay periods with direct deposit
* Competitive pay
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES/WOMEN/PROTECTED VETERANS/DISABLED/OTHER PROTECTED CATEGORY