Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS) is seeking an experienced Oracle Cloud ERP Administrator to assist a Phoenix-based major enterprise in the modernizing the internal systems. The Systems Administrator will participate in migrating from the legacy ERP systems to the Oracle cloud. This resource will work closely with the Applications Development Team to configure the cloud environments and design the workflows and security needed to migrate the users to this new system.
Consultants who currently reside in the Phoenix area are preferred.
* Perform daily administration and end-user support of Oracle ERP Cloud. This includes managing multiple user setups, business rules, and permission sets, customization of objects, data backups, configure workflows, and monitor service notifications.
* Manage all Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Cloud operations to coordinate and complete any Administration tasks.
* Participate in release and change management.
* Manage and Create Oracle Fusion Instances. Should be capable of communicating about instance refreshes with the Oracle Support Team/Business Team.
* Assist in the implementation of security practices by monitoring login and user activity, deactivating unused users, and auditing field and profile access and security permissions.
* Perform data imports and exports, data integrity and data manipulation tasks.
* Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and user guides as needed.
* Three (3) years of experience as an Oracle Cloud ERP Administrator.
* Certification in one of the SaaS - ERP clouds is preferred.
* Familiarity with the ERP implementation Process (SDLC) life cycle.
* Experience implementing Oracle Cloud ERP modules.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, and an arrest or conviction will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration from employment.