Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Operations Specialist (onsite once allowed)
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Job Duration: 8+ months
Job Overview: Responsible for assisting with the daily operations and provides general administrative support. Also performing quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed. Responsible for the creation and maintenance of IT Operations documentation. Translates technical and/or complicated information into clear, concise documents appropriate for various target audiences. Translate business requirements into process maps and document standards.
* Associate Degree or higher education or equivalent work experience.
* 3 to 5 years relevant technical work, project management experience and familiarity of State policies.
* Assists with the daily operations including procurements, access provisioning and provides general administrative support to IT Operations.
* Possesses understanding of the IT department functions and roles.
* Performs quality audits across various IT functions.
* Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as deficiencies, results, and status.
* Collects and analyses data for project evaluation and improvements and integrates into business processes to address the business need.
* Always focuses on developing and improving business processes.
* Delivers quality updates to IT staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advice or influence business, technical partners, and project leaders.
* Assists in the analysis of the requirements for the enterprise and applying emerging technologies to support long-term business objectives.
* Interprets policies, procedures and rules as needed, providing comments, and/or communicating changes to users.
* Serves as a member of assigned groups, attending mandated meetings and teleconferences. Such participation and duties include but is not limited to technology research, evaluation, deployment, and development of industry products.
* Create, manage, implement, and ensure stability of IT approved projects. Includes, but is not limited to methods and processes for deploying technology resources.
* Responsible for documenting solutions to technology issues.
* Participate in team projects, meetings, and assignments.
* Responsible for traveling to remote sites to coordinate IT related projects and /or manage resources.
* Assists in business documentation.
* High organization skills to assist with large quantities of inventory.
* Functions, somewhat independently, under general direction of senior level professionals, supervisors, or managers.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, and an arrest or conviction will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration from employment.