Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
This is a REMOTE 24X7 operation and you may be called upon at any time to provide critical/emergency support.
* Develop integration plans and documentation as well as hands-on engineering of all voice, contact center, and integration components in a project.
* Participate in the concept, design, integration, validation, and implementation of cloud voice, contact center, and integration engineering tasks or projects.
* Support IT initiatives including strategic planning and project leadership.
* Provide technical support and operational assistance as required for project implementation, turn-up, and post-cutover support.
* Provide system life cycle support planning including impact analyses, cost analyses, requirements analyses, design and engineering, and integration and implementation planning and services.
* Provide analysis and recommendations for design, builds, and implementation of new systems and increased capacity.
* Develop technical specifications, which can be incorporated into RFPs, proposals, information papers, etc. Participate in teams responsible for vendor selections and technical evaluations and participate in contract negotiations.
* Create comprehensive planning and as-built diagrams that depict the logic and customer experience from initial contact to agent handling or self-service IVR, CRM integration, or other business applications. Create same for different audiences, engineers or management.
* Interface with vendors, evaluate and test new customer engagement services, costing technology solutions. Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Collect and submit historical metrics, as required by leadership, from customer engagement platforms. Provide real-time or near-time utilization metrics as required.
* Supports the entire customer engage infrastructure.
* Advanced understanding customer engagement technologies.
* Knowledgeable in Voice over IP principles and telephony infrastructure and protocols.
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
* Ability to validate customer engagement design intent and to troubleshoot and isolate problems and recommend corrective action.
* Knowledge of service level agreements and metrics-based performance criteria.
* Knowledgeable and experienced in Avaya contact center cloud solutions, Avaya Aura, Breeze, Oceana, Workspaces, POM, Experience Portal, etc. Creating and administering contact flows from beginning to end, to include vectoring, VDN, Skills, routing plans, etc.
* Analytical skills and problem-solving skills needed to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously.
* Adept at using the tools needed to develop and maintain design documentation, including call flows, process flows, descriptive charts and tables (Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Markdown).
* Ability to work under pressure, manage time, prioritize activities, and meet tight deadlines
* Experience working for large organizations on complex projects
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, related field, or equivalent experience is required. Preferred minimum of 5 practical experience in contact center operations, administration, and technology infrastructure in premise or cloud-based multi or omni-channel contact center technology and operations.
What are you waiting for* Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.