Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Sr. Territory Business Manager is responsible for developing and executing on sales plans for their assigned territory.
The Sr. TBM will convey complex clinical and to customers and key stakeholders regarding Eisai products. You must be able to utilize exemplary interpersonal skills and directed probing to uncover and address the customer's educational needs. This position works closely with cross functional peers to help ensure customers are appropriately educated about available support services, as needed.
* 5+ years pharmaceutical, specialty, hospital, med device/capital equipment, and/or biotech sales required. A breadth of experiences across these disciplines is highly desirable.
* Proven track record of success as demonstrated by consistent high ranking, achievement awards, etc.
* Proven ability to drive results in a challenging and ambiguous market; launch, business development and co-promotion experiences are an advantage
* Documented experience excelling in a collaborative team setting
* Customer and patient focused and able to uncover obstacles, and strategically drive for results with limited direction and in ambiguity
* Must have the desire and capabilities to help us achieve new levels of success as we look to the future
* Strong business acumen
* Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong business relationships
* Excellent communication skills written and verbal; clearly conveying information and ideas in a manner that engages audience and helps them understand and retain messages
* Must successfully complete all company training programs and pass the company certification process, as well as all customer mandated and vendor credentialing requirements.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), e-mail, salesforce automation and customer management databases, formulary software and applications (i.e. FTF), digital communication platforms
* Ability to legally, safely and successfully operate a motor vehicle is required
* When necessary, travel overnight including within territory and to conferences, training and sales meetings
* Bachelor s Degree from an accredited institution (BA, BS or equivalent) required, MBA a plus
Eisai s US Alzheimer s Franchise is looking to recruit proven and ambitious sales achievers with at least five years of experience in pharma, specialty, hospital, med device/capital equipment, and/or biotech sales.
In this field-based, specialty sales representative position you will be called upon to sell our products with key stakeholders in the Alzheimer s Disease community: including Neurologists and allied health professionals.
Eisai is an equal opportunity employer and as such, is committed in policy and in practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. Similarly, considering the need for reasonable accommodations, Eisai prohibits discrimination against persons because of disability, including disabled veterans.
Eisai Inc. participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of all new hires in the United States. Please click on the following link for more information:
Right To Work