Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Type: Full Time
RN CLINIC MANAGER - HOME HEALTH needed for a PERMANENT opportunity with Yoh's client located in Concord, CA
TOP SKILLS YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
* Home Health Nursing Experience required
* Leadership Skills and Experience required
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Responsible for directing patient assignments, staff scheduling, coordination of referrals , patient visit volume distributions, and assists in meeting financial targets by effectively managing utilization, productivity, personnel and supplies
* Responsible for the oversight of 30-40 direct reports which consist of a clinical multi-disciplinary team: Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Occupational therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Medical Social Workers and Home Health Aides, and manages an active patient census of approximately 200 patients
* Supervises, supports, and educates staff at the point of service in the field
* Support an efficient and accurate revenue cycle by enhancing capture of appropriate revenue and managing the flow of documentation within their department
* May provide direct patient care in times of high census and/or for emergent need and takes on other managerial tasks and projects as assigned by Administrator
* Responsible for other duties as required
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
* AA in Nursing required; BSN strongly preferred
* CA Registered Nurse License required
* BLS Certification required
* Minimum of three to five (3-5) years of Home Health Nursing experience
* Previous Supervisory experience in acute or home health setting required
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work and lead within a team environment
* Ability to establish positive and effective working relationships with staff, patients and providers
* Strong proficiency of working on Computer and Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR* APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: Annie Gill
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.