Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Type: Full Time
* Support the Venture Team in the experiment design process, from initial hypothesis development, ascertaining test parameters, data requirements & conducting statistical analysis to generate insights
* Explore creative ways to design experiments
* Combine internal & external data with that acquired from primary research to generate insights
* Use the learnings from each experiment to design next level tests in the product development roadmap
* Perform qualitative interviews to validate insights gained from statistical methods
* Develop a method to monitor revenue & other key factors, impacted by use of the product by workers
* Perform market related analysis and assist in identification of opportunities
* Operate comfortably with the uncertainties and ambiguities of an early stage venture
* Bachelor's degree in technical, quantitative or marketing
* 3-5 years' experience in market research & statistical analysis
* Possess web analytics & business research tools acumen
* Strong communication skills
* Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
* Advise clients or senior management on the best ways to use provided data
* Strong analytical and critical thinking
Who is EmployBridge?
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program. We also offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within.
"EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.