Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
* JOB ID: 13951
* District Management
* Atlanta, GA 30288
BE A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
Ferrellgas is looking for a District Manager to join the Atlanta team! The primary purpose of this leadership position is to ensure the effective, efficient and progressive performance of a smaller, growth-based district. Growth orientation drives all aspects of the business, encouraging long-term sustainability. This leadership position exemplifies a culture of outstanding customer service while adhering to company safety policies and procedures, as well as governmental regulations. This individual acts as a business owner and inspires the team to grow the market share and customer base.
* Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
* 401 (K) with company match
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Wellness Program
* Propane Discounts
Essential Functions :
* Acts as a business owner. Sets an example and inspires team to embrace every new opportunity, defend the customer base and capture increased market share.
* Assumes overall responsibility for District P&L/budget, safety, sales and personnel.
* Engages in field operations, customer interaction and employee development. This is not an office based position, but rather an all-encompassing leadership position that is field based. Travel between filed locations may be required.
* Ensures that the District remains compliant with the company and DOT safety policies and procedures, and follows applicable laws and regulations.
* Selects, trains, coaches and develops District Employees. Creates and upholds a work environment that encourages Employee morale.
* Instills and upholds a Customer Service Culture within the District that fosters retention, relationships and loyalty, positioning the District for increased growth opportunities.
* 3+ years of leadership experience
* DOT or propane gas experience
* CDL with hazmat endorsement
* Solid understanding of distribution and dispatching
* Solid understanding of expense management concepts.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on team building and developing a positive rapport with company employees at all levels as well as customers.
Why work for Ferrellgas* We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service in the propane industry. Ranked consistently as one of the top propane suppliers in the country, Ferrellgas is in the business of providing meaningful moments. Memories full of warmth, dependability you can trust, and outcomes you had only dreamed possible.
Ferrellgas has been recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in America. Please visit our Life at Ferrellgas page for more information. Apply Now
Ferrellgas is an equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.