Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Radiant Power Corp. delivers the highest levels of quality and reliability from our full range of aerospace products. We provide a wide variety of emergency power supplies, power distribution and control sub-systems, flight deck sensors and instruments, a full suite of passenger comfort/cabin products, AeroELT Emergency Locator Transmitters and our Dukane-Seacom Underwater Locator Beacons.
We are currently looking for Electronic Test Technicians to join our production team.
We offer medical and dental coverage, company paid vision, life insurance, short term disability and long term disability and a 401k with company match.
This position is full-time, Monday -- Thursday, 6:00am -- 4:30pm, and is eligible for quarterly production bonuses
This position requires use of information or access to hardware, which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Conducts a variety of electronic, mechanical and electromechanical tests on electronic systems, subassemblies, and parts to ensure unit functions according to specifications or to determine cause of unit failure by performing the following duties:
* Read test schedule, work orders, test manuals, performance specifications, wiring diagrams and schematics to determine testing procedure and equipment to be used.
* Test functional performance of systems, subassemblies and parts under specified environmental conditions such as temperature change, vibration, pressure and humidity.
* Calibrates test instruments according to specifications.
* Reads dials or digital displays that indicate electronic characteristics such as voltage, frequency, distortion, inductance and capacitance.
* Analyzes test results on defective units to determine cause of failure.
* Confers with engineers, technicians, production team and others regarding testing procedures and results, to resolve problems.
* Devises test equipment setup to evaluate performance and operation of nonstandard or customer returned units.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or one to three years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, test procedures, equipment manuals, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
* Read/Write Fluently in English
* Must be well-organized, flexible and able to work in a fast paced, manufacturing environment.
* Ability to make all calculations necessary to develop, deploy and evaluate test processes and product performance to test specifications.
* MS Office Suite including; Outlook, Excel, Access, and MSWord.
* IPC610D Class III Solder Certificate. Expired certificate is okay.
* Sustained dependable attendance.
* Cooperation with others in team environment for cross training and conference on operational issues.
* Initiative in learning and changing work methods to accomplish assigned tasks on a timely basis.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT:
* Regularly required to sit, stand, and walk.
* Regularly required to walk up and down stairs.
* Regularly required to talk or hear.
* Regular use of hands to finger, handle, or feel.
* Regular use of arms to reach.
* Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled