Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into your account.
* Evaluates all loan requests, using a thorough knowledge of credit policy, guidelines and procedures. Analyzes various industries and has a thorough knowledge of the risks associated with those industries and suggests appropriate financing vehicles. Provide specific due diligence conditions required to approve loan including application of local knowledge of the market of the borrower
* Provide accurate loan decisions and/or credit recommendations based on a review of all underwriting criteria, including loan structure, collateral, interest rate, and fees. Responsible for reviewing financial statements, identifying project cash flow and income potential on information provided in loan application that renders an accurate global cash flow. Summarizes and adjudicates final credit decision, within credit authority, on a credit processing system, which will be monitored and reviewed by management.
* Aggressively seeks alternative means of financing or counter offers for all borrowers when it is determined that the original request cannot be accommodated. May be required to restructure, up-sell if appropriate or renegotiate terms of existing banking customers.
* Mentor Loan Credit Specialist I & II positions.
* Assist other positions with related duties as requested by management.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Requires a Bachelor s degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field.
* 5 to 7 years experience in commercial loan underwriting and work out and 1 year of credit analysis and/or loan review experience, preferably in the banking industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Demonstrated experience in business or commercial segment client relationship management
* Demonstrated understanding of fair lending issues, HUMDA, rules, and various regulations that directly impact the commercial lending areas.
* Demonstrated ability to utilize judgmental commercial credit underwriting skills to render a decision.
* Demonstrated understanding of credit scoring and risk management concepts
* May be required to successfully complete an extensive commercial credit program.
* Demonstrated knowledge of EXCEL spreadsheet and WORD processing programs and / or Application Processing System
* Knowledge and familiarity with deposit and loan accounting systems preferred
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal, state and local laws.