Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Eagle Harbor Solutions, LLC is looking for a highly qualified, experienced and self-motivated individual to perform the duties of an RPA Business Analyst. This is a direct, full time position with our company, working remotely or at our customer s site in Washington DC.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
* Investigate, analyze, and set up automated processes to maximize efficiency for a business model in order to achieve higher levels of automation.
* Design an agreed upon solution and participate in testing and Go Live for an assigned RPA initiative
* Work within Agile delivery framework to decompose work request into user stories to estimate and track work.
* Create and maintain Solution Design Documents (SDD) throughout automation lifecycle.
* Ensure adherence to documented RPA framework, build and delivery standards.
* Create all robot test scripts and coordinate robot testing and System Integration Testing (SIT).
* Work with Developers and Process Owners to ensure User Acceptance Testing is thorough, accurate and complete.
* Bachelor's (or equivalent)
* An active Secret Security Clearance is required for this position
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to stand for extended periods of time. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Includes travel to local, remote and out of state locations.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.
Travel Requirements none
Security Clearance Active Secret
About our Company
Eagle Harbor Solutions LLC, an 8(a) certified company, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Koniag, Inc., an Alaska Native Regional Corporation and part of the Koniag Government Services Sector. EHS provides a range of professional services for cyber intelligence and information technologies capabilities to the Federal Government, Civilian, and commercial markets to further the nation's national security and civilian service missions. Eagle Harbor addresses some of our country's most pressing challenges in the areas of Cyber Intelligence, Business Analysis, Emergency Preparedness and Contingency Planning.