Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Who we are:
LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 6.8 billion in 2019 and about 14,300 employees in 33 countries. The company is currently represented at 60+ production sites worldwide. The core business of LANXESS is the development, manufacturing and marketing of chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals and plastics.
LANXESS is listed in the leading sustainability indices Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World) and FTSE4Good.
In the United States, LANXESS employs more than 2,000 people at 21 locations in 10 states.
What we can offer you:
LANXESS is a young company with strong roots! We derive our strength from global presence, management excellence and most importantly our people! Our employees are the pillars of our success.
We offer exciting career opportunities regionally as well as internationally, educational assistance programs, competitive pay and benefits, language training programs, and many other personal and professional development programs that are a part of our vision and values that drive our ongoing success.
* Execute small to medium scale Capital Projects and provide support for larger Capital Projects performed by other Support Functions
Maintain high reliability for Process Control and Instrumentation equipment and troubleshoot repeat PCT equipment failures and propose solutions to improve reliability
Provide PCT technical support to the Maintenance Superintendent and Maintenance Planner Scheduler * Maintain compliance for PCT inspection and testing programs (SIS Testing, Instrument Loop Testing and Calibrations, Grounding)
* Develop and optimize preventive and predictive maintenance programs for new and existing PCT equipment
* BS Electrical Engineering
* 3-5 years of experience in a similar manufacturing environment
* Special Skills:
* Individual must be aggressive, flexible, be able to handle several projects simultaneously, and cope with stress
* Good communication, teamwork and problem solving skills
* Familiar with Process Safety Management including Management of Change and HAZOP studies
* Experience in managing small scale Capital Projects
* Knowledge of the National Electric Code, OSHA, UL and ISA standards
What we offer you:
* Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages, inclusive of a global bonus program and an individual performance bonus program.
* Comprehensive Benefits: We provide a variety of benefits to support your financial security, health and wellbeing including retirement plans, health programs, life insurance and medical care.
* Work-Life & Flexibility: We support you in maintaining a balance between working hours and personal life. With our global Xwork program, we offer flexible working arrangements in all countries in which we operate.
* Training & Development: We are committed to your professional and personal development and encourage you in the ongoing pursuit of education, training and knowledge through both formal and informal learning .
Diversity: LANXESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.
Join the LANXESS team!
Must include a resume.