Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Operate Canberra Gamma systems and NDA systems. Review data and prepare reports.
* Operate Gamma spectroscopy systems.
* Operate NDA waste assay systems.
* Analyze data and prepare NDA results reports for final review by scientist or senior scientist, as applicable.
* Perform measurement control activities.
* Perform Independent Technical Review (ITR) of data.
* Assist in performing field measurements and field assessments.
* Assist in NDA system maintenance.
* Understanding of waste system theory and operation.
* Understanding of operation of NDA systems.
* Proficient in communication and drafting of reports for customer use.
* Proficient in use of computers.
* Able to work in extreme temperatures for extended periods of time - As Required.
* Capable of successfully completing contractor/customer required training - As Required.
* Capable of maintaining work site access requirements - As Required.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
* Six months to one year of nuclear related experience.
* High School or equivalent technical training, OR two years nuclear related experience.