Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Molex is seeking a Business Systems Analyst for implementation and support of new and existing SAP Quality Management Module functionality. For new sites, this individual will gather business requirements from the organizations quality resources. They will analyze requirements in the context of Molex's SAP configuration and determine design requirements to achieve best solutions. Continuing project involvement includes training of site users, documentation and master data loading. For existing site, this individual serves as expert an analyst to answer user questions and help resolve system issues. Also, they will execute master data changes to support ongoing plant needs as well as working with internal customers on system enhancements and upgrades.
This role is open to remote/ work from home candidates.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
* Provides leadership by working closely with business function areas to understand business processes, review current systems, and define data requirements. Evaluates current system capabilities and identifies system modifications or changes that need to be made to current Quality Management processes.
* Works as a team member with Molex plant resources, other Molex business analysts, internal SAP configuration, and application development resources to implement system changes. Communicates detailed requirements and timelines to appropriate IT departments.
* Utilizes standard and custom-built programs to convert legacy data files into SAP. Generates reports to verify loaded information is accurate and complete.
* Performs tests of new and updated functionality to verify desired results are achieved. Evaluates results and coordinates changes to improve system performance. Creates test plans as required.
* Organizes and tracks the progress of SAP Quality Management implementations and application changes by applying project management techniques. Identifies issues that will delay on-time solution delivery and assists in resolving them. Communicates to all invested IT teams and management, the status and problems with work assignments. Aids team members to overcome obstacles and complete projects.
* Provides on-going support including training of plant Quality ITC's (Information Technology Coordinator), auditing of data, troubleshooting system issues learned through helpdesk tickets and direct user contact, answering questions regarding system usage, and developing system enhancements.
* Helps to develop and maintain system related documentation.
* Understand, support, and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
* Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
* Minimum of 5 years' experience as a system analyst, business analyst and/or superuser in the SAP functional module
* Experience with the SAP Quality Management Module
* Advanced skills using MS Excel to manipulate and format data files and reports
* Travel required, up to 50%
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education/experience
* Experience with SAP DMS and/or Engineering Change modules
This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf