Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Bunge (www.bunge.com, NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oil seed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge's expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve in over 60 countries. The company is headquartered in New York and has 31,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 360 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain silos, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
The Human Resources Generalist- Field performs professional level HR generalist and business partner work to develop, implement, and administer human resources policies, programs, and procedures at Bunge's Bellevue, Ohio soybean processing plant. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who wants to grow their HR career with a company that puts employees first and offers excellent benefits. The HR Generalist is the first line of HR support for facility management and employees. Responsible for performing tactical activities that support employee relations.
- Champion and support personal safety and champion Bunge's robust safety culture.
- Support facility management and regional HR manager as directed.
- Assist supervisors and managers in answering employee questions.
- Assist employees with questions related to company policies, payroll and benefits.
- Responsible for ensuring HR compliance activities are completed timely and accurately.
- Maintain and track key HR data for plant manager and HR team.
- Maintain all employee files and HR filing systems.
- Responsible for inputting data into the HR database, including status changes, disability/leaves, terminations, IT access, etc.
- Manage hourly employee recruiting activities including but not limited to candidate selection and onboarding.
- Prepare and process new hire, transfer and termination documentation, including but not limited to requisitions, E-verify, etc.
- Facilitate new hire onboarding training and other training as directed.
- Complete monthly HR metrics data
- Administer plant attendance policy, participate in investigations as required
- Participate in management meetings and communicate HR updates.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled