Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Part Time
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Reporting into the VP of Product Marketing, you will be an integral member of the Product Marketing Leadership team primarily responsible for strategy, planning, and execution related to the Business Network business unit. You will work closely with the sales team, product management and marketing cross functional teams to understand the key priorities globally and set the GTM strategy.
You Are Great At:
* Develop the business plan to for the Business Network portfolio in conjunction with the key stakeholders (Sales and Product Management).
* Develop positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation across the Business Network portfolio.
* Work closely with Sales, Product Management and Marketing to ensure alignment to work efficiently to generate and close opportunities. Programs to support your stakeholders include, but not limited to, customer consumable assets, web presence, sales enablement, partner communication, digital events, and pricing, branding, and naming decisions.
* Lead the team to pivot from product marketing to solution marketing with a focus on improving our global brand awareness
* Develop a compelling customer journey with a clear illustration of solving pain points by targeting industry and buyer personas to increase conversion and win rates. Support the sales team to close large deals and participate in QBRs.
* Collaborate with cross functional marketing teams to develop digital strategies and campaigns to engage our prospects and customers and drive ample pipeline to achieve sales plans.
* Collaborate with the Digital Events & Communities team to build an engaged community for your portfolio.
* Influence analyst opinions of OpenText Business Network solutions and related segments. Increase positive coverage in analyst research publications and analyst media quotes.
* Evaluate, measure, and report on all GTM programs.
* Lead the Business Network Marketing team. Defining goals and priorities for your team members.
What It Takes:
* A minimum of 15 years' experience in product marketing or related experience in enterprise software
* Product marketing experience in B2B networks, supply chain, or cloud-based integration services preferred
* Strong communication skills as you will be required to work with and persuade many constituents within the organization
* Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
* Ability to analyze and understand metrics and be able to pivot and improve GTM programs.
* Strong project management skills to work closely with team members, product management, industry experts, and sales leadership to ensure timely execution on all programs.
* Strong analytical skills to understand the market and then deliver on effective and relevant programs
* A proven track record of building and executing GTM programs
* Bachelor's Degree in business or related field is required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act