Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Prestige Senior Living at Hearthstone:
Prestige Senior Living at Hearthstone (https://www.prestigecare.com/location/prestige-senior-living-at-hearthstone) is located in Ellensburg, Washington in beautiful Central Washington. Hearthstone is a perfect option for those who wish to maintain different levels of independence, and enjoy the comfort of home, but prefer the specialized programming, amenities, and relaxed atmosphere that comes with community-based living.:
Our community embraces a philosophy of healthy, fulfilled living to encourage happiness and longevity, and we strive to help residents achieve the purposeful, active lifestyle that they desire through events, activities and educational opportunities.:
Hearthstone recently enjoyed a \\"Deficiency-Free\\" Survey in 2019!::
Our community was recently voted 2019 Best Senior Living Community by the readers of the Ellensburg Daily Record for the entire Kittitas County! Come join the award-winning and respect care team today!:
Questions? Contact HearthstoneExecutiveDirector@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
Must be 25 years of age or older to apply.
Assists in coordinating, implementing and leading the life enrichment and resident activity programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assists in carrying out the assigned Celebrations programs as identified in the monthly calendar and as instructed by the Life Enrichment Director (LED), including making sure copies of the calendar are posted and available to each resident, his or her families, and friends.
* Assists in planning, decorating, and carrying out special events and holidays that include residents, families, friends and the community at large.
* Coordinates with the LED and other team members as necessary to assist residents to and from activities, events within community.
* Maintains equipment and supplies and organizes the activities storage areas in an orderly and clean manner.
* Assists in carrying out activities, programing and events in the absence of the LED.
* Works with community resources and contacts to enhance the quality of life for residents as instructed.
* Operates community s van or bus to assist with transportation of residents to appointments, events, and outings as needed while complying with all local and state motor vehicle and road requirements.
* Other duties as assigned.
COMPANY WIDE RESPONSIBLITIES:
* Demonstrates Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Commitment and Trust.
* Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents, residents families, visitors and staff.
* Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to residents, employees, the facility, and company information and records.
* Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices safe working habits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Valid commercial Class B driver s license (CDL) as required by local, state and federal law and regulations. Must be able to meet insurance qualifications to operate company vehicles including passenger vans and bus. Previous experience transporting residents preferred. One or more years of direct programming experience with older adults is preferred.
Must have high school diploma.