Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Strategic Accounts Program Manager
Are you looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization* Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we*
Steritech Brand Standards is part of the world's largest pest prevention and service provider and the third largest in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Strategic Accounts Program Managers do*
The Program Manager (PM) is a position on the Customer Experience Team reporting to the Director of Strategic Accounts in the Restaurant segment. Client portfolio is largely tactical and complexity of programming is low as services rendered are Benchmark programs. The PM is the primary person focused on developing strong relationships, providing daily support and providing technical insights to execute on an account strategy that will earn the best return for both the client and Steritech. An essential part of this position is orchestrating the implementation of services, ensuring quality and calibration of Specialists assessing the locations, meeting service level agreements, and the communication and escalation of issues where appropriate.
In addition, the Program Manager must possess an in-depth understanding of the Brand Standards business, Steritech protocols and procedures and specific customer brand requirements to ensure a high level of service to the client and to facilitate excellent communication between Steritech and all levels of the client organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manages a client portfolio composed of a large number of clients with individual annual revenues below $100K per client.
* Establishes productive, professional and consultative relationships with key personnel throughout assigned client organizations (at both the franchise and corporate level).
* Coordinates the involvement of the vertical team (Specialists, Support Services, technical resources, operations management and leadership) in order to meet account performance objectives and client's' expectations.
* Connects key stakeholders within a client's organization to the Steritech team through formal and informal meetings..
* Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the market segment, sharing insights, trends, benchmarking and best practices with clients assigned.
* Pro-actively assesses company performance on quality, calibration, round spread, day-parting, survey results, Specialist feedback and manages SLAs.
* Meets assigned targets for growth, profitability, A/R and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
* Works with Accounts Receivable and client to ensure payment of any outdated invoices.
* Executes successful contract renewals and price increase terms with clients assigned.
* Performs basis support service tasks that maintain the client's base account.
* Pro-actively assesses, clarifies, validates customer needs and adds value to customers programs while ensuring Steritech profitability. .
* Responsible for submitting weekly, monthly and yearly reports as required; including ensuring administrative procedures are performed as necessary to complete required reports.
* Performs all other duties as assigned.
What do we offer*
* World class training of the latest industry best practices
* Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
* Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
* Short and long-term disability
* Life Insurance
What do you need*
Must have a Bachelor's Degree in business or management-related field or three years progressive management experience in a related service industry or successful completion of account management track (internal candidates).
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to perform in high pressure and dynamic situations with skill and tact.
* Exhibit strong time management skills and the ability to self organize.
* Demonstrated ability to execute on projects and initiatives.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Accomplished in virtual meeting facilitation.
* Ability to effectively negotiate with a track-record of results.
* Ability to demonstrate financial knowledge and business acumen.
* Attention to detail.
* Sound decision making skills.
* Desire and ability to travel via car and airplane to meet clients, field operations, attend meetings and conferences as necessary.
* Proficiency with Google applications (docs, sheets, calendar, drive, etc.).
* Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
* Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
* Minimum three years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales and/or account management organization.
* Experience in the (food-service/grocery/convenience/QSR) industry.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
* Passenger car, telephone, personal computer, other general office equipment
* Walking, standing, squatting, kneeling, sitting, driving, seeing, communicating (orally & in writing).
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you*
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
* English Version - Revised November 2009
* Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
* English (Formatted)
* English (Unformatted)