Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Need work RIGHT NOW on a temporary basis? We have your back!:
We understand healthcare, and we understand the unique situation we are all in. We stand by our local communities and neighbors during this time. If you are looking for temporary work serving people in their time of need, we want to talk to you! We are hiring today!:
Hospitality Aides provides assistance to residents by providing prompt, friendly and professional services, completes assigned tasks as a universal worker, and meets the basic needs of each resident. These services are delivered in a caring manner that maximizes residents independence, choice, dignity, privacy and promotes positive physical and psychosocial environment. Hospitality Aides assists with CNAs and nursing staff; but cannot perform any direct care (transferring, toileting, feeding, etc.).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Answer call lights and communicate needs to CNAs.
* Assists residents with basic non-direct care requests such as providing water, delivering food, opening doors and providing companionship to residents.
* Follows and supports fire safety and infection control practices and promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment to immediate supervisor.
* Greets residents, visitors, and team members courteously and answers phones when assigned.
* Assists with meals including delivering foods and collecting trays as directed.
* Assists with housekeeping and laundry services including tidying resident rooms, making empty beds, sanitizing high touch areas, cleaning wheelchairs and collecting laundry as directed.
* Other duties as assigned.
COMPANY WIDE RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Demonstrates Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Commitment and Trust.
* Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents, residents families, visitors and staff.
* Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to residents, employees, the facility, and company information and records.
* Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices safe working habits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Must be 18 years of age or older. Previous experience working with elderly in a healthcare or caregiving setting is preferred. Ability to maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines. Food handlers permit preferred.
High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal care experience with older adults preferred.