Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
This Regional Support Nurse will oversee Skilled Nursing Care Centers in Washington State:
For more information about this position contact:
The Regional Support Nurse provides support to skilled nursing facilities as necessary to ensure the safety and well being of residents and to achieve compliance with company policies and procedures, State and Federal regulations and clinical standards of practice. Promotes the Company s core values of respect, integrity, commitment, and trust.
* Works with Administrators and Directors of Nursing in the screening of applicants for nurse management positions and acts as the interim DNS while reviewing candidates.
* Provides orientation and training to facility management including Administrators, Directors of Nursing, and Resident Care Manager on company skilled nursing policies and procedures, State and Federal regulations.
* Assists with the development and revision of clinical policies and procedures to ensure compliance with State/ Federal regulations and current standards of practice.
* Assesses facility compliance with company policies/procedures and State/ Federal regulations. Provides education, system implementation and monitoring, and development of performance improvement plans in conjunction with Administrators and Directors of Nursing to promote positive resident outcomes.
* Assists with training licensed nurses and nursing assistants as requested by the facility on company skilled nursing policies and procedures and State and Federal regulations.
* Provides support as needed through the survey process including assistance with preparation for survey, writing the plan of correction, developing an action plan, and monitoring for compliance.
* Works with the Central Support staff developing and implementing action plans to assist facility departments achieve compliance as needed.
* Completes and submits visits reports and audit results to the Regional Director of Operations and Vice President of Clinical Services.
* Attends Central Support and other corporate meetings as requested.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Current registered nursing license in states in which PCI operates.
* A minimum of five years experience as a Director of Nursing in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
* Have a current driver s license and access to a personal car.
* Working knowledge of State and Federal regulations and the survey process.
* Working knowledge of the Minimum Data Set (MDS) and Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process.
* Ability to work with a team, be self-directed, organized and flexible.
* Ability to present training to small and large groups. Computer skills include at least a working knowledge of Microsoft Office including e-mail, Excel and Word.
* Ability to accurately assess, trouble-shoot, and problem-solve to meet the needs of the skilled nursing facility, residents, and clinical staff.
* Ability to develop plans for improving clinical systems that can be implemented with others. Able evaluate results of the plan and modify it as needed.
* Able to communicate effectively, in English, with personnel at all levels of the organization, with residents, their friends and family, and with members of the community.
At Prestige, we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following::
Medical, dental, and vision coverage:
Employer paid group life and ADD insurance:
401(k) plan with company match:
Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays:
Employee Assistance Program:
Commitment to career development and continuing education:
Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement:
Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!::
*Benefits may vary by location: