Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Type: Full Time
PROGRAM COORDINATOR, CENTER FOR TOBACCO INDEPENDENCE'S PREVENTION & PROVIDER ENGAGEMENT TEAMS
* This position will support operations for two CTI teams, with responsibilities including but not limited to: in conjunction with Prevention staff, providing assistance in a monthly process specific to receipt, review and approval of invoices and agreements for 17 sub-recipients; support to the Prevention Director in the documentation and tracking of expenses; and support to the Provider Engagement team in tracking referrals, working with data and preparing reports, and providing logistics support.
* The incumbent are accountable for supporting the development, implementation, operation, and daily coordination of assigned programs. Incumbent assists in organizing processes that ensure program goals are met, measured, analyzed, evaluated and reported. They are the first level of contact for all vendors, internal and external stakeholders. Works closely with the program team.
* REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSAS)
* EDUCATION: Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS: N/A
* EXPERIENCE: 1 - 2 years of healthcare or related work experience. May require experience in a specific program area.
* Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Finance Management skills, and experience working with complex spreadsheets.
* Strong writing skills.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong organizational and mult tasking skills.
* Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
* Demonstrated ability to model professional behavior by working as a valuable team member, respecting others, and maintaining open and honest communication.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.