Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Job DescriptionWe Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people's lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients' successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
* Provides support for software, hardware and networking support for desktops, laptops and servers
* Provides maintenance and support on legacy products
* Supports Core, server products
* Performs disk replacement on enterprise storage products
* Installs and maintains PCs and associated software, networks, servers and peripherals
* Supports network products from operational and maintenance perspectives
* Performs installs, moves, adds and changes as required
* Tests and certifies PCs, networks, servers and client approved applications
* Provides follow-up on problems or escalation.
* Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
* Insures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.
* Ensures client specific Service Level Agreements are met and incident and request tickets are updated accordingly within the ticketing system
You will be successful in this role if you have:
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
* Requires a High School degree and 0-1 years of hands-on technical experienceElectronics training equivalent to at least 2 years of technical institutes, polytechnic and/or military technical school with applicable field service and/or other related technical experience.
* A+ certification
* Specific Manufacturers certifications as required. I.e. EMC, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, Apple, Unisys. COMPTIA, and NETWORKPLUS
* Troubleshooting software and hardware problems
* Knowledgeable in servers, Microsoft/Linux/Unix applications, network protocol, internetworking, configuration, and possess advanced PC support capability.
* Ability to test and certify PC, networks, servers and client /Unisys approved software applications and associated peripherals
* Knowledge of client specific internal procedures and service delivery requirements.
* Excellent analytical and client communication skills.
* Client and/or governmental clearance may be required.
eeoNotice For U.S. Applicants: Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://unisys.contacthr.com/77461461.jpg /