Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Welcome page Welcome page
Location : Address
701 Armory Road
Location : City
Location : State/Province
Location : Postal Code
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Are you enthusiastic with a desire to work for a company recognized as one of the best places to work in the Midwest* Make a difference with Trilogy, a growing company that invests in their employees.
What s in it for you:
* Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
* Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
* Bonuses for attendance, gas, and referrals
* Weekly Pay
* FREE Health Insurance Option available on Day 1 of employment
* And so much more!
What you ll be doing:
* Grow your career!
* Creates the campus four (4) week Master set schedule
* Manages nursing hours and proper staff ratio to census.
* Monitors overtime closely with the goal of decreasing/eliminating overtime.
* Manages Time and Attendance
* Anticipates staffing needs and takes rapid action to partner with the recruiter and campus leaders with the goal of minimizing open positions.
* Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
WHAT WE\'RE LOOKING FOR
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Current and valid CPR certification.
* Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
St. Elizabeth Healthcare
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
Nicole (502) 517-0931
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
* Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
* Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
* FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
* Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
* Employee Celebrations
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!