Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, dedicated Internet access, and colocation services. Zayo owns and operates a Tier 1 IP Backbone and 44 carrier-neutral data centers. Through its Cloudlink service, Zayo provides low latency private connectivity that attaches enterprises to their public cloud environments. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
The Service Delivery Coordinator is the primary liaison between the company s internal field, engineering teams and an end customer for a particular service installation. The position involves heavy levels of internal and customer facing communication. The primary objectives are providing excellent customer service and working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery in accordance with customer and company expectations.
* Drive local market operation PMs for the timely delivery of key elements of project implementation including network designs (by Fiber/Optical/IP Engineering), equipment, building authorizations, internal financial transactions and third party leases.
* Set departmental objectives and report on progress and project milestones.
* Handle and resolve customer problems that are escalated for management attention.
* Produce various reports for project implementation and customer service management.
* Organize and coordinate all internal organizations for the timely and accurate implementation of large, complex projects.
* Interface directly with customers to communicate implementation schedule, on-going project status, issues and responses to questions. The communication vehicle will be via face-to-face meetings, email, and/or conference calls at regularly scheduled intervals.
* Provide post installation support services, trouble resolution, and new service proposals.
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
* 2+ years telecom experience preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Effective time management skills
* Ability/willingness to operate in a fast-paced, demanding environment
* Desire to grow within the company
* Analytical/critical thinking ability
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel and Word)
* Computer acumen
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
* Fitness membership discounts
* Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
EEO IS THE LAW Zayo invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by emailing our People Ops team.