Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Position: Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA - USA
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will be a key member of our small Infrastructure Systems team.
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 million threats detected daily.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference. Responsibilities:
* Architect, Build and Maintain the CI/CD infrastructure
* Influence & manage all aspects of automation for our hybrid infrastructure
* Build tools and solutions that will drive continuous improvement around Performance, Reliability, Availability & Scalability of our infrastructure
* Evangelize automation best practices and emerging trends
Qualifications - Your Background:
* Demonstrable experience of leading, designing, building and operating large hybrid cloud infrastructure
* Expert level experience with Linux Operating System & internals
* Advanced level experience working with CI & Build tools
* Advanced to intermediate level experience with Public cloud platform like Azure, GCP & AWS
* Advanced level experience working with one or more config management & orchestration tools like Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Salt or Chef
* Intermediate Experience with containerization (e.g. Kubernetes and Docker)
* Intermediate to advanced level experience managing VMware ESXi
* Intermediate to advanced level experience managing traditional or cloud storage solutions
* Intermediate to advanced level experience working with F5 or similar load balancing platforms
* Direct experience coding in one or more of the following languages: Java, Python, ServiceNow s Glide API, Bash, or Perl
* Experience building and operating monitoring tools for traditional and cloud environments
* Experience with ServiceNow Platform is a plus
* Strong analytical mind for problem solving
* Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbal. This includes listening skills and an open attitude toward constructive feedback.
* Ability to work both with a global team and individually
* Zscaler is the world s leading software-as-a-service security platform
* We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
* 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
* Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry* Do you want to work on disruptive technology* Do you thrive in a fluid work environment* Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement* If you said yes, we d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
To learn more about ZPA please visit our web site at