Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
ABOUT SEABOARD FOODS
At Seaboard Foods, we create the most sought-after pork. Together, more than 5,000 employees in five states work in our farms, feed mills, and processing plant, to produce Prairie Fresh® pork. A top U.S. pork producer/processor and leading exporter to 30+ countries, we are committed to the pursuit of pork perfection, seeking a better way to produce wholesome pork and connect every step between our farms and family tables. This ensures the well-being of our animals, the environment, our employees and the communities we call home.
We are looking for individuals who are skilled in our business's core competencies of communicates effectively, ensures accountability, instills trust, drives results and action oriented to join our team.
Scrapes out, washes and disinfects trucks and trailers according to company processes and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Scrapes or blows out manure and woodchips from trailers
- Washes and disinfects equipment according to company guidelines
- Occasionally, unloads woodchips from van trailers
- Capable of operating bobcat to clean loose woodchips out of the basket, scrape out, unload new wood chips from van trailer or clean mud pits
- Reports any discrepancies in truck wash equipment or personal protective equipment to truck wash crew leader.
- Maintains a clean work environment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence preferred.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts to practical situations preferred.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Seaboard Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.