Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays. Job Description
Visa Direct is rapidly growing and a key growth driver for Visa. To ensure that growth, our client and staff publications and training must evolve to meet the demand.
The Global Visa Direct Client and Staff Communications lead will be responsible for the development and execution of the communication, publication, and training strategy to enhance the client experience. This candidate will create relevant content/messages and build communications programs leading a team of content managers and writers.
This person will interact with key internal stakeholders, the regional teams as well as across organizations to drive content that is relevant, increases client satisfaction and reduces friction in the client onboarding experience. The ideal candidate must be a strong leader, a strategic thinker, able to engage a range of audiences, identify and prioritize actions and navigate in a dynamic, global environment.
* Expand the integrated strategy that creates a cohesive suite of content to onboard and support merchants and acquirers to implement Visa Direct
* Build the client communications program with coordinated and consistent voice for clients for new product developments, and change management
* Expand the product feature/ services documentation simplifying complex technical concepts for increased usability across client segments
* Develop and execute the publication and training strategies and roadmaps to meet business objectives
* Responsible for maintenance and simplification of existing portfolio of nearly 100 artifacts with product, policy, process content
* Work closely with key stakeholders to define priorities, direction and timelines
* Keep management informed of progress and obstacles impeding the successful delivery of new or updated artifacts and other departmental activities through status reports, presentations, etc.
* Provide workforce plans, budget development and tracking. Manage the team to achieve target scope, schedule and cost objectives
* 12 years of work experience with a Bachelor s Degree; 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD); or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
* Minimum of 12+ years of experience in technology or payment services product management, customer communications, solution development and/or development or process consulting environment.
* Solid understanding of card payment processing
* Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation for both business and technical audiences.
* Self-motivated, results driven, with the ability to quickly establish clear, well thought out action plans and drive deliverables to completion under tight deadlines
* Excellent problem solving skills with a strong focus on clients
* Ability to identify and reconcile cross-system impacts and dependencies, to transform high-level information into details and vice versa, and to derive general understanding from low-level details
* Possess strong leadership and collaboration skills to build relationships and lead teams to deliver on critical product support and development
* Experience developing process management and identifying ways to improve speed and performance
* Excellent time management and organization skills, discipline to focus on details, and able to deal effectively with ambiguity and work with a vast array of information in a rapidly changing environment.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours
This role at times requires off-hours responsiveness (for example when the executive is in a different time zone)
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5-10% of the time
* This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.