Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Survey Technician II
Full-Time Regular - 40 hours
Location : Location
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
KCI Technologies Inc.
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Location : Address
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
* Participate in cross - training as requested to build a stronger team
* Communicate your work flow needs to your team and to your supervisor
* Accurately records and reports daily forms per project requirements
* Communicates effectively with client, contractor, staff, and supervisor
* Proactively resolves problems at the lowest level
* Adheres to project scope, schedule, and budget
* Reviews all work for completeness and accuracy prior to submitting
* Submits accurate time sheets, mileage and expense reports on time each week
* Reviews jobsite safety daily and takes immediate action to document and resolve issues
* Understands OSHA Safety Standards and KCI corporate policies and follows them at all times
* Accurately record and report your work each day on the forms provided
* Inspect and correct your own work before turning it in
* Perform all task assignments using required industry standards
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Minimum of 2 - 4 years of experience.
* Pre-employment drug screening is a condition of employment. Background and motor vehicle checks may be required based upon position.
KCI Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.