Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Location: Kirkland, WA, US
Company: PACCAR Company Information
Kenworth Truck Company is the manufacturer of The World s Best heavy and medium duty trucks. Kenworth is an industry leader in providing fuel-saving technology solutions that help increase fuel efficiency and reduce emissions. The company s dedication to the green fleet includes aerodynamic trucks, compressed and liquefied natural gas trucks. Kenworth is the first truck manufacturer to receive the Environmental Protection Agency s Clean Air Excellence award in recognition of its environmentally friendly products. Requisition Summary
Kenworth Truck Company is seeking a Region Dealer Development Manager. This exciting opportunity will be responsible for identifying and qualifying internal and external growth opportunities to assigned Kenworth Dealers to maximize customer uptime, Kenworth representation, customer satisfaction, and profitability. Job Functions / Responsibilities
* Identify network expansion opportunities to Dealer Principals and assist them with establishing high quality Kenworth dealerships, TRP stores, and mobile service representation in a timely manner.
* Develop, negotiate and implement dealership improvement action plans with Sales, Service, Credit, PACCAR Parts, PACCAR Financial and PacLease to maximize PACCAR market representation.
* Partner with assigned Dealers to improve service excellence through published programs including PremierCare Gold, Dealer Excellence, and Service Management.
* Improve dealership hours of operation and improve customer satisfaction as measured by the Kenworth Customer Satisfaction System (KCSS) and other programs.
* Use the Dealer Agreement renewal process to leverage improved dealership performance.
* Develop financial proforma models to assist Dealers in developing successful business strategies.
* Work with assigned Dealers to substantially improve or permanently close facilities in the bottom 5%.
* Identify and qualify candidates to fill open market territories.
* Serve as a trusted business consultant to Dealer Principals and senior dealership personnel to improve customer support, PACCAR performance, and dealership profitability.
* Manage ownership transitions as needed to minimize underperforming dealerships.
* Champion Kenworth s Identity and Facility Standards consistently across assigned territories.
* Work with Dealer Successor Candidates and guide them through the PACCAR approval process.
* Assist Dealers to develop and deliver business presentations to senior PACCAR management.
Skills / Competencies
* Bachelor s degree required, preferably in a business-related field; MBA is a strong plus
* Minimum 8 years related business experience required, preferably in territory development, small business consulting, credit analysis, or dealership management in commercial truck or heavy equipment
* Strong personal computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint required; Access, MapPoint, Commercial Real Estate Software, SQL and Snowflake experience is a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to develop trusting business relationships with assigned accounts
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Previous experience with discounted cash flow analysis, financial modeling, and Proforma analysis is a strong plus
* Willingness and capability to travel within the USA and Canada approximately 40-60% of the month
Location: Kenworth Division Office (Kirkland WA). Please Note - Other locations in the USA/Canada will be considered for exceptional candidates.
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Regional Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Technology, Management, Marketing