Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Food Editorial Content Producer
Max Pay Rate: $35/hr
Duration: 5 month assignment
Location: Remote/Must be working EST hours.
Major TV Network is seeking a short-term culinary editorial content producer to support the digital platforms. This role is part editorial and part web production. It will focus on creating performing culinary research, writing culinary articles and food-focused commerce articled, curating SEO galleries and articles, and optimizing existing content on the site. A culinary editorial and web production background is preferred, but we will consider candidates with adjacent experience and with a demonstrated passion for food.
Research and write culinary articles and food-focused commerce articles
Assist with culinary research for larger projects as needed
Optimize/curate keyword-focused galleries, articles and how-tos according to SEO recommendations
Update recipe pages and galleries with new photography
Refresh seasonal package pages prior to promotion
Assist with community management on site
Build new articles, galleries, landing pages, etc. for Foodnetwork.com and Food.com in our content management system
* A digital culinary editorial background or demonstrated passion for food
* Content editing and writing skills
* Demonstrated experience working in a content management system, or similar system that requires asset management, detail-oriented data entry, and consumer-facing content
* Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage and execute multiple ongoing projects
* Proficiency with Google Suite (Google Docs)
* This position will be working with and managed by teams in remote offices, NYC and Knoxville, and must be proficient in remote working environments
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.