Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Title: UX Designer
Location: Mountain View, CA (Remote until covid restrictions are lifted)
Duration: 1 year
If you are interested, please email your resume to Akber Ali Mirza and Akber.Mirza@nttdata.com
Overall Responsibilities:The UX Designer is responsible for frontend design (visual as well as interaction design), prototyping and user testing of new features being developed for upcoming launches of the Client's new apps and related things like community shwag, event posters, etc.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Help to define the user model and user interface for Client's web and mobile apps targeted at multilingual users.
* Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Test with users where necessary.
* Visual design of artifacts required in the solution, including badges, animated tutorials, logos, etc.
Solid Academic Background In Human-computer Interaction Or Related Field And 5-7 Years Working Experience
Demonstrated Experience In Designing Mobile Apps Interfaces.
Strong Visual Design Sense.
* Demonstrated ability to run user testing
* Familiarity with Sketch a huge plus
* Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
* Familiarity with Material Design a huge plus
* Solid HTML skills.
* Experience with gamification concepts
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.