Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
All Truck and Trailer Parts in is in need of a full-time Parts Delivery Driver. As a delivery driver you will be responsible for prompt delivery of truck parts from our facility. You will deliver to customers throughout the Denver metro area in small pick-up truck or box truck. Advancement opportunities are available for dependable and motivated employees.
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401(K), paid holidays, paid vacation/personal time, and an employee car discount program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Knowledge of the local area.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Ability to represent the company in a professional manner.
* Ability to attend work as scheduled and be punctual.
* Basic computer skills.
* Material handling while stocking and delivering parts.
* Other duties as assigned by the manager.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
* Occasionally lift up to 100 lbs., and/or 50 lbs. frequently.
* Constantly moving 20 lbs. to move objects.
* Driving a small pick-up truck or box truck 60% of the time.
* Requires frequent sitting, standing, balancing, bending or stooping for prolonged periods of time.
* Manual dexterity, fine manipulation and the ability to reach with hands and arms.
* Normal range of hearing and vision.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Must have a valid Driver's License with a good motor vehicle record.
* Warehouse and Parts Counter experience is a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to represent the company in professional manner.
* Ability to successfully complete a General Abilities Assessment and pass a post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
Date Posted: 10-23-2020
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.