Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
This position will maintain and increase Sun Chemical contribution margin and wallet share within the Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin sales assignment by optimizing successful Customer trials through effective collaboration with Sun Chemical Technical Service and Product Management resources, develop and manage multi-level Customer relationships, coordinate administrative duties with North American Customer Service and communicate value added results to Customer.
* Utilize best in class time and territory management principles to optimize Customer facing time for execution of strategic account plans to manage existing sales, increase wallet share, increase contribution margin, timely identification of at-risk business, build multi-level relationships and identify continuous improvement opportunities at each assigned account.
* Provide Customer Technical Service and Product Management organizations complete details on Customer applications for upcoming trials and continuous improvement projects to insure accurate product recommendations and trial plans.
* Manage and record activities in a timely manner on Salesforce.com. Activities to include contact updates, call reports, wallet share updates, opportunity management, competitive activity and task resolution.
* Insure the time invested by Sun Chemical is delivering value to our Customers. Utilize data on value delivered to develop and present customized best in class President Reporting to Customers.
* Collaborate with Regional Color Matching Laboratory, North American Customer Service, Billing, Revenue Assurance, Strategic Pricing and Supply Chain to be current on all Customer related administrative requirements utilizing automated systems whenever possible.
* Prior sales experience is a plus.
* Experience in the printing industry is strongly preferred. Will also consider candidates with sales experience from the chemical industry related to the graphic arts printing market.
* General requirement is 5 years of graphic arts sales experience or 10 plus years of Customer facing experience in the graphic arts industry.
* Must possess both strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Must possess strong analytical and mathematical skill.
* Thorough pressroom and printing process knowledge is a plus.
* Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Strong Salesforce.com experience
* Must be willing to travel over 60% of your time.
* Bachelors level degree or courses in printing and/or business is a plus.
Sun Chemical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.