Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
FULL TIME EVENINGS
JFK Medical Center North Campus
West Palm Beach, FL
Located in the heart of West Palm Beach, JFK Medical Center North Campus is an extension of your trusted JFK Medical Center family providing the same exceptional care with access to a larger network of services.
JFK North Campus is a 245-bed acute care facility that has been serving the community since 1975. JFK North is accredited by the Joint Commission. We are the largest provider of Behavioral Health Services in Palm Beach County offering the full continuum of prevention, treatment and support to address mental health and wellness for Children, Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric patients. Our 88-bed Pavilion adjacent to the campus is the largest Baker Act Receiving facility in the county that accepts children while our outpatient services include a partial hospitalization program (PHP), and both adult and adolescent intensive outpatient programs (IOP and AIOP). Our additional services include: a 24-hour emergency department, critical care, comprehensive diagnostic imaging, outpatient rehabilitation, orthopedic care, wound management and a pain management center.
With more than 700 colleagues and 900 medical staff, we are committed to delivering compassionate patient experiences and positive medical outcomes. We invite you to join our team and become part of a larger family of great healthcare professionals.
BENEFITS: (FT & PT ONLY)
We offer a generous benefits package, including:
* Tuition Reimbursement
* 401k Match
* Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Reimbursement & Flexible Spending Accounts
* Dependent Scholarship Program
* Clinical Certification Support & Bonuses
* Paid Community Service Days
* And more!
Being a part of HCA Healthcare, we provide unprecedented career opportunity including the ability to move within more than 250 hospitals and freestanding surgery centers located in 21 states and the United Kingdom.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The EVS Team Member works under the direction of EVS Management and performs the following general duties as assigned:
* Provides cleaning services as directed with consideration for Patients, their family and friends
* Demonstrates understanding and respect for the personal dignity and values of all patients and visitors
* Ensures compliance with all required process and procedural steps
* Adheres to Infection Control policies and procedures,
* Maintains a clean and safe patient environment at all times
* Promotes efficient performance of all the EVS required duties.
* Follows all hospital and departmental policies and procedures related to the housekeeping function.
* Two years' experience providing environmental services in a healthcare environment preferred.
* Ability to read, write and converse in English required.
* SPECIAL DEMANDS: Must be able to work in environments containing human blood and body fluids
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.