Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
Retail Merchandiser - New London P/T (19 hrs per wk)
# of Openings:
ESCO, a division of Eurpac Service, Inc. has over 60 years of proven success representing consumer package goods (CPG) within the complex Military Resale Channel. Providing comprehensive sales and marketing service solutions to our clients. Our processes and proprietary technology are designed to deliver success in this unique retail channel.
The Area Manager (AM) will determine which responsibilities by facility the Base Manager is to be focused on. Base Manager responsibilities can include any of the following....
Commissary facilities on a specific military base or bases in the United States as defined by Area
Complete daily tasks as assigned by EAGLE Eye, Retail IQ and AM to service Commissary locations. BM responsibilities can include but are not limited to any of the following tasks:
Call on Commissary store and complete tasks as assigned by company technology and your AM:
- Maintain current distribution
- Increase distribution on new items utilizing the tools and processes provided by AM to meet the 30-day \\"Speed to Shelf\\" goal.
- Manage 'shelf max' on all SKU's by working with the CAO coordinator
- Stock shelves opportunistically when out-of-stocks exist, and back-stock is present and/or when Vendor Stocker is not present
- Secure/Sell display activity and build displays as needed
- Secure product demonstration activity and order cases to support these events
- Responsible for shelf management:
Facings - Resets - Sign Management - Not in-stock - Pricing - Coupons - Shelf Tags
- Prompt reporting of e-VCM's (Vendor Credit Memos)
- Maintain vendor stocker support group and promptly/accurately perform stocker administration duties
- Maintain work, price, and store records, etc.
- Maintain proper account call frequency
- Prompt communications of store issues to AM
- Check code dates and proper rotation
- Report in-store conditions utilizing company technology and systems:
Not In Stock scans, Display Performance and Demo bookings, New item distribution, Missing gaps, and Pricing Surveys
- Maintain a productive working relationship with Store Management and Company Management
- Other projects/requests as requested or assigned by management
Commissaries with Strategic and Tactical Base Manager Positions:
Strategic BM Tactical BM
Blocking and tackling at the shelf Promotional Support
Keeping the shelves full Securing tough display options
Work with vendor stockers Display Period Execution
New Items/Speed2Shelf Pushing OTB's during season
GAP resolution Maintaining/Maximizing display opportunities
NIS Mitigation Seasonal Promotions
Signs and Coupons Front End Rack management
All VCM's \\"S\\" Code SKU management
Perishable Focus Distributor inventory management - OTB and deleted items
Product Rotation Regional SKU management
Minimizing shrink Product Demonstration Management
Meat and produce weekly orders
Resets both section and full store
Large mass display builds (Commissaries and/or Exchanges)
Fill in if other BM is out or position is open
Explanation of lifting, temperature restraints, and other working conditions:
Build, install and move various racks weighing up to 100 lbs. Build displays with up to 40lb case weight Freezer work at 0F Travel for store resets which last from 1 to 3 days Occasional outside case lot sales and weekend special events
This part time position is currently 19 hours per week. Hourly rate is $11-15/hr. Hours are flexible but the Base Manager must be available during store hours. A background in grocery and/or retail extremely helpful.
\\"If you currently work for one of our competitors please note that qualified candidates who do not work for a competitor will be given preference.\\"
Existing military base access strongly preferred. To perform the essential functions of this position you will need military base access. Such access is granted by the military not Eurpac.
EURPAC Service, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace. All employees are required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
It is the policy and practice of Eurpac Service, Inc., to provide employment opportunities to all qualified persons on an equal basis. The Company will not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of his or her age, race, color, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender/gender identity, national origin, or because he or she is an individual with a disability or disabled veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran, or thereinafter referred collectively as \\"protected veterans\\" or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply for this Position