Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
As a thought leader in a space we invented, FireMon is paving the way in the cybersecurity industry across the globe. At FireMon, you'll find a disruptive, cutting-edge environment. It's a place where being proactive is rewarded and each day is more innovative than the last. This drive permeates everything we do - from how we develop our products to how we engage with our customers and how we get things done.
One of the biggest benefits of working with a groundbreaking company like FireMon, is the huge impact employees have on the overall product and business. Each person's work directly affects the outcome of the finalized product and success of the business. Additionally, you can voice your ideas and collaborate across departments to learn new aspects of the company. Since we are securely backed by some of the savviest investors in the industry, you get the security of an established organization but at the same time get to experience the agility and autonomy of a smaller company.
Our Customer Implementation Engineer position for Customer Success delivers onsite and remote software and hardware installation services as well as non-development professional services for customers and performs technical triage of concerns escalated from the Customer Success team.Primary Responsibilities:
- Understand Customer Environment
- Configure and integrate FireMon Products successfully in Customer Environment
- Train and empower the Customers to use FireMon Products
- Champion the cause of aggravation or frustration during Customer Experience
- Be the Go-To person for the customer from buy-in to support Journey
- Be an expert on FireMon Products by going through documentation, self-paced training, working sessions of peers, participating in support groups and contributing to FireMon Knowledge base.
- Stay current on all product changes and complete self-directed training on new features as necessary.
- Perform ongoing research to stay current on products that integrate with FireMon: Firewalls, SIEM solutions, SNOW, Active Directory, LDAP (and more based on what you learn).Customer Success Skills:
- Install software and optional hardware through online sessions or onsite work.
- Provide training to end users to ensure their primary objects for the product purchase are met.
- Verify that core functionality is operable and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Be able to describe and articulate customer problem in Support tickets and provide all information required from the customer.
- Triage customer support tickets by monitoring them, escalating them if need be, ensuring that the issue is resolved or documented and relayed to the customer in a timely manner.
- Be able to communicate clearly, accurately, and empathically, both orally and in writing.Teamwork & Organization:
- Set up channels for open communication, clear expectations and trust in your teammates via email/slack/meetings/documentations.
- Impart your knowledge to your team members via regular workshops, lunch'n'learn meetings and any other innovative means.
- Contribute to team's success (not only individual success). Help your team members achieve their individual goals. Help your team members become a subject expert.
- Develop a plan of action prior to Customer Meetings. This requires understanding the customer's network infrastructure, understand the deployment of FireMon products in their environment, keeping notes on customer's progress and updating customer regularly on their support issues.
- Manage your customers' meeting schedule. This requires setting up clear expectations about the meeting and preparing the action items for the meeting to make the best use of meeting time.Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Networking, Security or other related field.
- Possess a working knowledge of network/security devices: Check Point, Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, Panorama, NSX
- Must have experience in Linux/UNIX OS
- Must possess a thorough understanding of Network Infrastructure and topology, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Syslog, Wireshark and Network Monitoring tools
- Understand security concepts: PKI, Certs.
- Experience using REST API
- Prior customer services or consulting experience.
- Be able to work efficiently in a time-sensitive environment, both as part of a team and independently.
- Be able to communicate clearly, accurately, and empathically, both orally and in writing.
- Have strong organizational skills
- Certifications from one or more of the following vendors: Check Point, Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, or similar. Measurements of Success:
- Contribute and/or participate to slack groups created to understand/discuss FireMon products.
- Contribute and/or participate in Knowledge Base in User Center.
- Contribute and/or participate in Global Services SharePoint by documentation white papers, cheat sheets, knowledge base, FAQ regarding FireMon products and use-case scenarios.
- Become a subject matter expert for new features/technology introduced by FireMon and present the same as working sessions for your team.
- Own the support tickets generated by you and make sure that the information in the support ticket is up to date/tested/verified/conveyed to customer and reached its completion.
- Keep your team lead abreast with your status via methods as defined by FireMon.
- Be informative regarding your customers, their network infrastructure, their progress with FireMon product.
- Build strong relationship with all team members via resolving customer issues, working on team improvement projects, innovating new ideas for processes and understanding and respecting each individual on the team.
What it Takes to be Part of the FireMon Team
FireMon provides persistent network security for hybrid environments through a powerful fusion of real-time asset visibility, continuous compliance and automation. Since creating the first-ever network security policy management solution, FireMon has delivered command and control over complex network security infrastructures for more than 1,700 customers.
Our customers have unique and complex security problems that are difficult to solve. This doesn't intimidate us, it inspires us. It pushes us to be more creative and find solutions to ensure their success. If this sounds like a movement you'd be interested in joining, we invite you to apply today.