Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
BSEn's Technical Services Division (TSD) is an innovative defense contractor that performs a variety of services for our military and private defense contractors. We currently provide technical expertise and training support to enhance Air Combat Training System (ACTS) services across the globe, and perform Range Management responsibilities at multiple locations around the world. At TSD, we take pride in partnering with our customers, the world's finest warfighters, to deliver high quality operations and maintenance to ensure every minute and dollar spent enhances national defense. For more information, visit our website at: http://bsenv.com/.
This position is responsible for oversight of the operations and maintenance services of Air Combat Training Systems on assigned contracts and across multiple locations. The Deputy Director assists the Vice President, Technical Service Division in day to day operations of the Technical Services Division. Successful candidates REQUIRE military aircrew experience AND either a DCID SECRET Clearance or the ability to obtain said clearance. The duties and requirements of this position include but are not limited to the following:
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interface with Government representatives for all contract issues as assigned, including scheduling, planning, and project coordination. Attend meetings, conferences, and maintain direct coordination with the MAJCOM CORs.
- Implement, effectively manage, and enforce safety practices, and ensure adherence to all government directives
- Perform as Instrumented Training Range technical expert for all technical reviews, working groups and user groups as directed by ACC, AETC, USAFE, PACAF, and ANG.
- Provide interface with the client for each assigned program; position has the authority to contractually obligate BSE/BSEn/BSEt
- Ensure compliance with all Quality Management Systems, to include division ISO 9001:2008 certification
- Ensure compliance with all Safety Program Requirements, including plans, policies/guidelines, procedures, and work instructions
- Ensure compliance with all Industrial Security requirements
- Supervisory duties of Project Managers, Site Managers, Security Manager, Safety Manager
- Implement and oversee Employee Recognition Program for TSD employees recognizing outstanding performance with Quarterly and Annual awards
- As Member of Quality Review Board, review and approve Quality Improvements throughout TSD
- Responsible for marketing and business development from identifying possible opportunities; finding possible teaming partners; writing program management, transition, phase-out and technical sections of proposals; determining manning, tool and equipment requirements for each effort and for the stand-up and implementation of all newly awarded contracts.
- Assist in the recruitment, screening, and hiring of Division employees
- Responsible for reviewing final proposals before submission, to include pricing and technical sections
- Accomplish supervisory duties for all assigned mid-level managers as assigned
- Manage divisional support staff as assigned.
Reports To:Vice President, Technical Services Division
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- MANDATORY Subject Matter Expertise in Military Aviation (e.g. Pilot, Nav, ABM)
- Minimum Undergraduate Degree required, Master's degree highly desired
- Minimum of ten (10) years of verifiable military leadership experience
- Government Contract and Program Management experience highly desired
- Project Management experience or certificate desired
- Passport required
- US Citizen/ Secret Clearance Required
BSEn offers a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision and 401K to full-time employees. Details will be made available during the hiring process as appropriate.
Note:This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. This employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by their supervisor. The statements herein intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position. Furthermore, these statements do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of Tanadgusix Corporation (TDX) and its subsidiaries.
Bering Sea Environmental,LLCis an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer with an Alaska Native Hiring Preference (PL93-638).We do not discriminate based on marital status, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.Prior to employment, successful completion of a background investigation may be required.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone or via email. In order to appropriately assist you with an accommodation, we ask that you please specify the assistance needed in order to access our jobsite and post for a position. The dedicated email and telephonic options are listed below and are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance.
To request an accommodation, contact an HR representative at (907) 278-2312 or at.
To Apply: Click Apply Now above to apply for this position through TDX, or visit the BSEn Website at the following link to apply online:
If you have any questions, please email or call or (757) 223-1446. You may alternatively send a fax to (757) 223-4141. Please indicate the position you are applying for and location in your email/fax.