Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Senior Technical Sales Operations Analyst
USA - Massachusetts - Burlington
Synopsys, Software Integrity Group, is named a leader for 2020 in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing (AST), in recognition of our vision and ability to execute. Security and risk management leaders will need to meet tighter deadlines and test more-complex applications by integrating and automating AST in the software life cycle eliminating risk before it puts them at risk. Every business runs on software, and defects in software create risk. We've curated the most powerful products and services to create one comprehensive platform that enables our customers to detect and remediate defects across their entire SDLC. To find out more about Synopsys SIG, check out .
Sales Analyst, Sr II
Synopsys is currently looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Sr. Sales Operations Analyst focusing on CRM enhancements, system governance, analysis, and reporting for the SIG Sales Operations team. This position is located in Burlington, MA.
The Sales Operations team is at the center of Synopsys SIG Sales organization supporting a high-performance, high-growth sales force to drive world class financial results. On this team you will help to set best-in-class global commercial and operational standards, define and manage strategic data analysis, and provide critical support to our global sales team. By providing this support to our Sales team, they can focus on creating business partnerships with our customers to deliver tremendous value through our industry-leading software solutions. We are looking for high achievers who enjoy seeking constant improvement and providing excellent customer service, in sales tools and methodology, go to market strategies, business process controls, data management, CRM, planning & analysis, workflows, and process optimization.
- Improving the operating environment for Global Sales organization by insuring CRM Data integrity of Accounts, Opportunities, Contacts, Territory etc.
- Assisting users in adopting new processes & SF capabilities by producing documentation, presentations, and distributing recordings for reuse
- Identifying and following through with creative solutions to problems presented by business and sales stakeholders
- Enhancing decision-making by collecting, analyzing, and presenting data for management consumption and action
- Positively impacting Sale teams through participation in projects and providing data and analysis
- Contributing to compensation planning and reporting by insuring accurate monthly/quarterly processes and participating actively in the annual compensation cycle
- Supporting business and sales stakeholders by developing and maintaining reports and dashboards, and performing complex ad hoc analysis as required
- Improving, end-to-end, the process of delivering CRM capabilities and actionable data, while working productively with teammatesWhat You'll Need
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience within a sales/operations analysis role
- Experience with a Sales CRM system, SalesForce.com preferred
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office, especially Excel; Demand Tools & Access experience a plus
- Demonstrated analytical and data-driven problem-solving skills, with attention to accuracy and urgency
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results and adapt to changing business requirements; ability to plan, organize and manage multiple competing priorities
- Confident, effective, efficient, and collaborative communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to develop relationships with peers and internal customers globally to resolve problems
- Commitment to achieving team goals by exhibiting adaptability and reliability
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Bachelor's Degree required
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.