Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Exyte is a global leader in the design, engineering, and delivery of facilities for high-tech industries. With a history of more than 100 years, the company has developed a unique expertise in controlled and regulated environments. Exyte has a truly global footprint, serving the most technically demanding clients in markets such as semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. The company offers a full range of services from consulting to the managing of turnkey solutions - delivered to the highest quality and safety standards. Solving the most complex challenges, Exyte forges trusted, long-lasting relationships with its clients. In 2019, Exyte generated sales of EUR 3.9 billion with around 5,200 highly experienced and motivated employees. The company is ideally positioned to further strengthen its market leadership with its broad industry insight and its exceptional talents. www.exyte.net
The Manager QA/QC is responsible for managing the Exyte Quality team to ensure adequate support to the project by professional team leadership. Provides quality services and construction in accordance with Owner specifications and/or local regulations, and management of the Quality program to ensure comprehensive quality of execution for the Customer's satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Enforces the Company Safety Policy on site during QA/QC, and pay due diligence to all safety aspects at all other times
* Establishes and maintains the Quality Assurance Plan
* Attends kick-off and clarification meetings with sub-contractors and suppliers
* Audits construction team, sub-contractors, suppliers, and designer's procedures
* Interfaces and manages the coordinated Quality Meetings with the Owner, sub-contractors
* Liaises with the Procurement Manager to ensure QA/QC requirements included in both pre-qualification process and tender documents
* Analyzes QA/QC elements of tender bids and report to Project Manager
* Reviews in detail and approves of sub-contractors and suppliers Quality Plans and issues report thereon. Liaises with Construction Managers (System Owners) and Designers as required
* Reviews specifications to identify all testing and inspections required, and consolidates into unified testing matrix. Also, will have the authority to require additional test(s), which are not included in the testing matrix, if deemed necessary
* Ensures that all information required by the project Quality Plan and specifications are submitted and complies with Owner requirements and specifications, and is continually reviewed through the project duration
* Other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or GED required
* 5+ years of experience
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Knowledge of MEP inspections
* MEP knowledge
* CSA Knowledge
* Knowledge of CSA Inspections
* Knowledge of relevant building codes and standards national and local
* Conflict resolution and good communication skills, both written and verbal, at all levels
* Familiar with Microsoft office and good computer skills
* Scheduling knowledge and construction sequencing of large projects
Attractive salaries, supportive environments and excellent benefits allow for growth and career development with ExyteGroup.
NO OUTSIDE RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES
ExyteGroup is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The ExyteGroup provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.