Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
This position pays a max of $18/hr W2. This is a 3+ month REMOTE contract with the opportunity to go perm. All work done in EST. Shift and hours are 12pm to 830pm Tuesday thru Saturday after a 4-6 week training period of first shift. Once training is over working hours will be flexible - all applicants must have the ability to work a flexible/changing schedule.
Our end client's IT Service Desk provides twenty four hour seven day a week first tier support to Biomedical, Chapter, Services to the Armed Forces, International Services, National Headquarters and Corporate customers throughout the United States. The IT Service Desk's mission is to provide accurate and timely information to requests from the users of all IT systems and business processes, resolving whenever possible at the first tier level, and escalating appropriately when necessary.
* Apply understanding and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist internal and external users of ARC Systems and applications on complex matters
* Resolve somewhat less complex problems initially, escalating more complex problems to more senior level specialists or leadership of the IT Service Desk
* Fields and resolves telephone calls, chat and online portal questions from users seeking guidance Provides first-tier technical support to assist users questions/issues including those regarding hardware, software, access management, process and procedure, and telecom
* Receives, documents and tracks user questions and/or issues in an ITSM solution
* Assures timely response to questions and concerns
* Adheres to all support processes, procedures, and expectations established by management to meet the highest level of customer care
* Meets all Goals and Objectives as identified such as Login Time, Available Time, Idle Time, First Contact Resolution, and Case Quality
* Meets all Service Level Targets
* Provides input to senior team members in regards to team knowledgebase requirements
* Proactively provides guidance and solutions to active applications, processes and systems
* Works routine cases with ease and takes on moderately complex cases with the aid of a team member, if required
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or Business, with 1 to 3 years of related experience, or its equivalent
* ITIL Foundations version 3 a plus
* Computer/Technology Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, specifically, MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
* SharePoint, Project, Access is a plus
* Knowledge of desktop Operating Systems W2K, XP, 7, 8. Mac OS X a plus
* Knowledge of PC Hardware and Function; VPN; Active Directory; Remote Desktop Management; Smartphones
* Ability to follow outlined processes and procedures
* Ability to speak and communicate effectively and in an articulate and diplomatic manner across all levels of the organization Identify data patterns that do not adhere to Policy or Procedure standards or requirements and escalate for mitigation
* Ability to follow verbal and written instructions Ability to recognize errors and correct to meet organizational standards Ability to troubleshoot problems and work with other groups to find solutions Ability to work independently with little supervision
What are you waiting for* Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.