Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DISTRICT SALES MANAGER
Alabama, USA; Arkansas, USA; Birmingham, AL, USA; Jackson, MS, USA; Little Rock, AR, USA; Louisiana, USA; Mississippi, USA; Missouri, USA Req #4921
Thursday, September 17, 2020
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
A District Sales Manager s purpose is to sell new business as well as maintain and grow existing customer relationships. The District Sales Manager works in partnership with Project Services and Customer Service teams to meet the needs of the customer. The District Sales Manager is responsible for maintaining a high-level, strategic relationship with the top customers or customers that constitute approximately 80% of their sales base.
* Be a trusted advisor to current customers for their building product needs.
* Developing lasting, mutually beneficial customer relationships with new clients
* Initiate communication with prospective clients to expand revenue base
* Prospect, organize, lead and close orders in assigned region.
* Forecast territory sales based on increasing historical market penetration
* Take action on customer concerns, investigate and understand situations, and offer solutions
* Demonstrate an ability to think strategically regarding services, products, and markets
* Work with management peers in a way that leads to a culture of best outcome the company
* Become the expert on territory market trends, new product requirements and overall market direction.
* Document sales activity and commercial details of projects in CRM database.
* Candidate must reside within the territory (Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri).
* 3+ years outside sales experience one or more of the following industries- metal building, architectural, roofing, building materials, or construction; preferred.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required; Degree preferred.
* A combination of technical and interpersonal skill sets are essential to success.
* Proficient in the use of a CRM system as well as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
* Strong Project/Negotiation management skills.
* Must be able to communicate effectively to include presenting
* An ability to travel 3 to 4 days a week.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, protected veteran status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.
* Job Family Sales
* Pay Type Salary