Posted in Other 28 days ago.
Type: Full Time
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
* You will develop and manage an assigned geographical territory (LAC and Eastern US) consisting of Service Providers, strategic partners and prospects to increase Citrix market share and revenue.
* You are the type of person that prospects for new business, direct Service Provider engagement, working with Citrix Service Provider (CSP) partners to increase Citrix product knowledge and efficiencies, and whenever possible, leveraging ISV and Citrix Strategic Business Alliances (CSBA) relationships to drive sales into end user accounts.
* You can manage both an indirect procurement and direct engagement model as well as being responsible for all aspects of the sale from pricing negotiations to contract development to ensuring successful order fulfillment once the order has been received and processed by Citrix.
* You have the ability to leverage and maximize CSP/SI/ISV partners as the fulfillment channel while working with Citrix end user accounts on IT initiatives.
*You have experience managing weekly forecasts against revenue targets and managing the pipeline as well as setting appropriate monthly and quarterly revenue expectations using Citrix-defined CRM and forecasting tools with demonstrated competency.
*You have the ability to establish and maintain partnerships with sales and service organizations and IT business executives within corporate environments while being responsible for mid- sized accounts, and/or a mid-size-sized quota/territory.
The Citrix Sr. Partner Account Manager is a quota carrying position primarily focused on developing CSP (Citrix Service Providers) within Region and transition these into High Potential or High Growth CSPs. Specializes in a specific subset of the Citrix product line (Citrix Cloud solutions), increase Citrix market share and revenue by generating pipeline (New Product launch) or tracking CSP Pipeline (End User), managing opportunities within an assigned geographical territory consisting of Emerging CSPs, Distributors, Named Partners, and End User customers. Capable of engaging with CSPs as opportunities are identified and able to work as the assigned Partner Account Manager to develop and drive Channel execution through CSPs, close sales and achieve or exceed revenue targets. Leveraged as an industry and market expert to develop and present sales proposals, systems solutions and assist in closing complex technical sales. This can be a remote position and preferred to be located in South Florida
* Proven success record of managing a subscription-based services business
* Strong knowledge of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcoming objections, return on investment analysis, closing the sale through appropriate procurement vehicle (shrink wrap, licensing, etc.)
* Ability to apply a thorough understanding of Citrix products required
* Knowledge of complementary hardware and software solutions
* Ability to motivate, train and conduct seminars to drive mind share within CSP partners to increase Citrix revenues within assigned territory
* Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills. Strong work ethic, attitude and follow through ability
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 7-10 + years prior territory sales experience in a high tech environment in an indirect sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
* 5 + yrs experience managing relationships with service providers
Fluent in English and Spanish(Portuguese a big plus)
US and Latina America Customer and Partner coverage experience
- Willing to travel to Latin America and the Caribbean as a portion of the covered sales territory.
- Experience with Latin America distribution
*LI-LS17 Fort Lauderdale, FL
What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're in sales, we'll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:CSP Rep
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the at
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atfor assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications..