Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
# of Openings
US-NC-Raleigh | US-NC-Charlotte
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call Dewberry at Work, that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
With over 100 Design-Build projects with a construction value of over $13.5B completed to date, Dewberry is looking to expand our Design-Build presence in the Southeast. We re seeking a Senior Transportation Project Manager to help grow and strengthen our practice in Charlotte or Raleigh, NC and the surrounding areas. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a top Transportation Design firm.
* Manage all aspects of transportation design-build projects, including scope, budget and schedule, to ensure successful completion of the projects.
* Lead and manage support staff and document production.
* Monitor contractor performance.
* Develop and maintain client relations with local design-build contractors and teaming partners.
* Participate in business development activities including collaborating with our team in the marketing of new projects, proposal preparation, teaming arrangements and client relationship management.
* Interface regularly with clients.
REQUIRED SKILLS & REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
* BS degree in Civil/Transportation Engineering.
* 15+ years of progressive experience working on transportation infrastructure projects.
* 5+ years of experience delivering design-build projects valued at $75M+.
* NC PE license, or ability to obtain within 1 year.
* A strong background in the design of highways, roads and/or transportation structures.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Strong leadership and project management skills.
* Effective client management skills.
* Must enjoy the fast-paced environment of design-build projects.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*All recipients of an offer of employment from Dewberry, will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.