Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Alight unlocks enterprise growth for the world s most influential companies with future ready human capital and business solutions. We combine industry leading data and insights with unmatched depth and operational expertise to improve the employee experience and optimize cloud-enabled business processes. Our 15,000 colleagues proudly serve thousands of clients and their more than 30 million employees and family members throughout 180 countries. Learn how Alight helps organizations of all sizes, including over 70% of the Fortune 100, achieve next level transformation at alight.com.
We are now hiring ambitious, motivated Customer Care Representatives to work in our team focused premier HR contact centers. In this role, you will be on the front-line of care, ensuring the customer understands his or her health benefits, helping to navigate the annual enrollment process, qualifying a retirement plan withdrawal, or resolving payroll and other HR-related issues.
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization:
* A full Benefits Package, starting on your first day of employment
* Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and more.
* A Savings plan that includes a corporate match.
* Three weeks (15 days) of paid vacation, eight paid holidays per calendar year.
* Career Development & Growth: We provide ongoing training, coaching and development. We reward continuous improvement and encourage you to own your own development. Take advantage of some of the best training and tools in the world to learn more about multiple areas of Human Resources!
AS A CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE, A TYPICAL DAY MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
* Handling a high volume of inbound calls from our clients employees to answer questions, provide education, and solve complex HR and financial issues related to their health care benefits, 401K and retirement plans, leaves of absence, payroll, etc.
* Processing transactions such as health enrollments, tax and direct deposit updates, 401k withdrawals or contributions, and retirement elections. This may include additional research and ongoing casework.
* Leveraging your computer navigation skills to toggle between multiple screens and systems to provide answers and support. This may include assisting the caller in navigating the system as well.
* Creating and updating files in our database and communicating with third parties to research and assist the customer with updates or inquiries.
* At least 4 years of customer service experience, or a combination of education and experience:
* High School diploma and 4 years of customer service experience, OR
* Associate s Degree and 2 years or customer service experience, OR
* Bachelor s Degree
* A self-starter with excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in both SPANISH AND ENGLISH and the passion to provide the highest level of customer care and satisfaction
* Ability to be flexible, adaptable and dependable in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
* Ability to receive and immediately apply constructive feedback
* Ability to multi-task using several Windows applications at once while assisting a customer on the phone
* Flexibility to work a specified shift and extended hours as necessary
* Experience in one of these industries is preferred: Health Care, Human Resources Services or Financial Services
* Bachelor s or Associate s degree, or a High School diploma plus equivalent years of related industry experience
***** PLEASE READ *****
* After submitting your application, if you are selected to move forward you will receive an email from Alight with a link and instructions to complete a DIGITAL INTERVIEW AND AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE ASSESSMENT. To complete it, you will need a smartphone, computer or tablet with internet access, a keyboard, and speakers/headphones, internet access and no INTERRUPTIONS for at least 1 (one) hour. Please complete this step within 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING THE EMAIL (the link will expire after 24 hours).
* The DIGITAL INTERVIEW is an online activity where you will tell us more about your qualifications and yourself. Most people complete this in 30 to 45 minutes.
* ENGLISH LANGUAGE ASSESSMENT: Upon completion of the Digital interview the system will direct you to the English Assessment. It will take about 30 minutes. IN ORDER TO QUALIFY AS A FULLY BILINGUAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE AND SUCCESSFULLY PASS THIS ASSESSMENT WITH A MEETS COMPANY STANDARDS SCORE.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic. Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer..